'O Mighty Thing, The Albatross

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Two Memories of Snow

when i think of snow, only two strong memories come to mind, unfortunately. i know, if i dig through my deep and dark head, that i can find lots of fantastic memories about enjoying my times in the snow with my dear family and friends. anyhow, here they are.

the first one is rather negative. i remember while living on danville, it snowed and i made lots of snow things, as i loved to scuplt back in those days. a bunch of the street trash kids, who were always pretty mean to me, came up and messed with me until i went inside. then, they destroyed my snow sculptures. i couldn't make anything in the backyard since we didn't have a pool. i really think that i hated those kids. i'm over it now. haha i'm not fond of that memory.

my other big memory of snow is a great and teriffic one. on our first great annual road trip, dad and i journeyed to colorado, where we'd been plenty a time before, but that was in june. this was march. there's a huge difference, if you've never been to the mile high state during either or both. we were at berthoud pass, a really high elevation point on the great divide, and couldn't help but notice all the beautiful snow. as a texan, i don't get to see much of it. the norweigan in my blood really wakes up to it and loves it. anyhow, dad and i are loving this snow and decide to pull over and play in it. we erect horribly crappy sleds out of cooler tops and have one of the most fun times of my short but already very full life. i love the snow.

...if you don't mind, i'd rather forget my first snow memory, maybe you can help me replace it...? dang, i sure know i'd like to walk/dance/goof around in the snow with some classy gal of sorts... oh well, time and place for ever'thing. girls girls girls. hahaha. maybe i should get back to my paperszzZZZzz

~drew <3

ps. oh yeah. for my own personal inventory, it snowed today. duh? that's why i'm writing this. lovelove.

1 Comments:

  • I swear if you don't change the name on my link, I'm gonna come back to dallas and kick your ass!

    By Blogger Rowlfee, at 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home