'O Mighty Thing, The Albatross

Thursday, March 22, 2007

It Never Ends

school's back in full form, already. it's just thursday and i'm swamped with stuff to do and study and everything else. no big deal, though. i might get old one day and not be able to do anything, so i appreciate the rush a little bit. speaking of getting old... i sometimes feel like i am. but then... there's other times... when i don't feel that way at all... that i'm still "too young" even though, oh yes, i feel old. does that make sense?

...maybe it'll be sorted out when i turn 21 this summer.

at freakin' cornerstone music festival. cannot wait. at all. well, i can. but it'll be great. i really wanted to see norma jean, chariot, alol, and handshake murders, but i'm a youth minister. responsibility on my part shocks even me, people.

let's see: family. i'm a little worried about my family these days, but really... that's bound to happen. i care about them. i love my whole big family: secondaries included (and truly second to none), there you have it.

i like dbu. i like my roommates, present and future (and past?). i like living in the stinky dorms. i like learning stuff about really old stuff. i like growing up. i like listening to all sorts of crazy kid music to clear my head and just rock out. i like mega-sick road trips with my dad. i like i like i like...

i don't like plenty of things... but we can work on all that crap.

anyways, i have a greek test to study for. there's little hope of me passing it. well let's not say that. i just need to try... really really really hard. let's get to work on that. get some.

1 Comments:

  • AHHHHHH, I LOVE YOUR POSTS!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home