'O Mighty Thing, The Albatross

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Even At Death's Door, I'm Your Hero

I The Albatross: i spit up huge balls of snot. it's like a superpower. except it hurts.

CLAIREBEARQT820: hahaha, quick. a story about how your snot saved someone!

I The Albatross: well, you see, i was lying in bed when i heard a loud noise coming from outside. my sleep was already terrible, so i fell out of the window to see what was happening outside. a girl was being chased and attacked by a giant dog, and i knew i had to stop it. my strength was pretty low since i'm sick and everything, so i knew it had to be mucus-powers time! i gargled to get some ammo to take down the brute, but it was too far back in my throat, so i barfed up some fruit snacks i'd eaten before my nap.

CLAIREBEARQT820: GROOOOSSS

I The Albatross: a random passerby brought me a cup of water to get things moving again, and soon i hocked up a monstrous beast of a loogie. the dog noticed that i was approaching it, so he abandoned his previous target and charged at me. i then painfully spit the loogie, sending it straight through his brain via his giant, canine eyes. it dropped dead in front of me. then i started whining since it was bright outside and people were being too loud. so i scroogily crept back into the recesses of my dorm. all in a day's work, i say.

CLAIREBEARQT820: you're my hero

2 Comments:

  • nah, water doesn't cut it. now, mucinex dm... now that's the stuff right there.

    By Blogger Jordan- with a "J", at 11:21 PM  

  • I find it funny that the whole point of mucinex is to "get the mucus out" which means that it has to come out of you. So basically it takes your runny nose and makes it freakin sprint so it is done sooner. Not a bad idea if you dont have to be in public.

    By Blogger glorynoise03, at 5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home