'O Mighty Thing, The Albatross

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I Was Going to Change the World with my Thoughts...

...but nevermind.

...in review, the summer was awesome. long, action-packed, a little frustrating, but still overall quite awesome. that all having been said, i am quite ready for school to begin. moving in, observing the changes from one schoolyear to the next, making new friends, reuniting with old ones, the joy of a class before the work ruins everything, and just the sheer excitement of school are a few things i'm really looking forward to this year.

my sister is married now. it was the best wedding i've ever attended, and i found it super fun and just great. i'm very excited for lauren, my sisto, and rick, who is now my brother... crazy. ("never had a brother before..." ::ding dong:: "speak of the devil!" "brother???")

sometimes some people just stress me out. hmm. maybe they just bug me. i don't give them too much of me to mess with. well, so i try. dbu should be great this year. lots of people gone, which is quite sad, but lots of friends have decided to give in and join the mess. i'm pretty excited about it.

i'm hunting down a cd. i don't think i'll be great until i find it and own it. any help would be appreciated. it's the "earthmover ep" by once nothing. theyyyy're great. a cornerstone find, to be sure. anyway, i'm done for now. here's hoping for a great year.

~the albatross has a shorter fuse these days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home